Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
It's many but I like sky blue colour, so others doesn't matters.
Long way to go then.
If you are quite active in threads, it ll happen very quick..I jumped from goldie to daazler in a month or so i think...
Had too much waste of time i guess 😆
Sacchi????Yeh kab hua?Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Ohhhhh okaaay
Sacchi????Yeh kab hua?
Sashu bhai ki expected the unexpected!
My exam got finished, so I am almost free now until the results.Originally posted by: Priya12000
If you are quite active in threads, it ll happen very quick..I jumped from goldie to daazler in a month or so i think...
Had too much waste of time i guess 😆
Originally posted by: Priya12000
If you are quite active in threads, it ll happen very quick..I jumped from goldie to daazler in a month or so i think...
Had too much waste of time i guess 😆
Same I came on this forum as senior member then went to goldie and now dazzler too too much time pass here 😂
Originally posted by: rheuji17
Literally before I could type out something in an hour or 2 but now I stare at the blank word document nothing comes out 🤓
Ohhh it happens....Now that you are going to write for your two very special people in the forum, I am sure you ll be able to do it 😆
Now it's fine.😆