Originally posted by: rheuji17
Yaar mera writer's block chal raha hai I am having hard time writing my essays for school
That is not called writer's block rhea..Not wanting to do school work is called being lazy 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: rheuji17
Yaar mera writer's block chal raha hai I am having hard time writing my essays for school
That is not called writer's block rhea..Not wanting to do school work is called being lazy 😆
ohi toh mein puch rahi hu...Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Exactly puri party main to nhi tha
Originally posted by: A7LQHG2OELNYKUGA
How many posts needs to change again?
More than 2500
Originally posted by: Priya12000
Kal subah tak chalega
I need a one full para..Aloo ji ko unse puch lo
Tight deadline I will give it don't worry
Issh our thank you essay.😭Originally posted by: rheuji17
Yaar mera writer's block chal raha hai I am having hard time writing my essays for school
Long way to go then.Originally posted by: Priya12000
More than 2500
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
See our sanghat is very much harmful for you.😆
Lol from silent member to full on speaking member 😆
Will give you a reminder tomorrow morning 😆
Originally posted by: Priya12000
That is not called writer's block rhea..Not wanting to do school work is called being lazy 😆
Literally before I could type out something in an hour or 2 but now I stare at the blank word document nothing comes out 🤓