Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Lalchi gudiya says continue the story ... We can have adjustments issue with job n home life post marriage... Or I m sure you will find smthin nice 

Coming to the update, it was amazing!!!!

Friends like family make life sooo simple... Shilpa n maushi have such love an concern for sai n aaba..   they are thoughtful to cancel hall for extra expenses... Willing to take all strain to decorate the terrace.... Soo much affection... How I will to have such ppl in my life....

Virat Bonding with bachpan ki saheli n calling to look at sai was sooo cute!!!

Shivani calling n showing virat was also super cute!!!

Both missing each other n getting senti by just looking is soo awweee!!! 

Happy writing!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Your one liners always floor me! This is such a simple comment but such a deep thought Gayatri-  Thank you for that. 

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago
columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blackrose92

Amazing ❤️❤️❤️

I just came across your ff read all the chapters in one go and I am speechless you're really depicting everything amazingly 😊 I loved your ff unconditionally 😳

What a sweet thing to say

Please continue to love it 

But I have condition - you must comment regularly 😆

I post an update every night before 11pm India time, 

Thank you again 💗🙏🏽

Blackrose92 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

What a sweet thing to say

Please continue to love it 

But I have condition - you must comment regularly 😆

I post an update every night before 11pm India time, 

Thank you again 💗🙏🏽

ok dear I completely agree with the condition 😆

I'll of course continue to love it ☺️

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ninabarbie

Another awsome update Kal  🤩🤩. I really really loved it and felt relieved upto some point coz at last, it is all out. Virat's frustration and expectations from Sai and the limit Sai is currently willing to get emotionally involved are finally out and bare. I feel this is an improvement because bottled up feelings and complaints could cause a tremendous damage in the long run, completely destroying what they have built up so far. So, I'm so relieved that this convo finally happened.

I'm really proud of Sai for standing up for herself and holding on to her ground without giving into Virat's tantrums. She has the full right to build up her relationship, her love in a pace she is comfortable with and Virat should understand that he won't get everything he wants right at the moment he demands it. ACP sahib have to learn to be more patient and I think he finally understood that just like he demanded Sai to accept him as he is, he should return the favour and accept Sai as she is. Being a hypocrite and changing the rules he laid out first won't get him anywhere.  

But I'm sad that they had to part ways without solving the issue completely. Both of them are in this knee deep and deeper the involvement, deeper the feelings of hurt too. And I also felt sad, when both of them missed the tender gestures of each other, her stepping forward to wipe his tears and him bringing the hand he was waving to his lips. I think if either of those tender gestures were noticed, outcome would have been different. But being apart from each other for a while will allow both of them some breathing place to think with a clear mind and think about the future steps. And I was all like awwwwwwww when she took his T shirt with her. It was like she always need a part of him with her 😍😍😍😍😍.

And @MSgayatri read my mind. I also had a thought that may be our lover boy might pay her a visit because he can't stay away from each other. Hoping for the best 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩. 

Once again I would like to appreciate all your efforts for this story Kal. It must be really hard to juggle all this with your busy schedule. Hats off to you ❤❤❤. Awaiting for today's update excitedly. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻.

Happy Writing ❤❤

Am running behind on posting my thoughts to your comments, posted one on Page 91

here @ bold - yes, Sai’s need to hold her own will be something that she will have to struggle with, it’s her nature, she won’t be changing it overnight and why should she? Both have to make adjustments then Virat may have to adjust to this part of her, I guess, 

raji02 thumbnail

waiting for the update kalyani. ❤️❤️❤️

columbia thumbnail

This is relatively a small part, but I wanted to go through all the comments and even that I wasn’t able to reply to all. Please continue to show your love for this story, any questions, analysis, requests in the comments will be answered to the best of my ability. I am so so happy that Rekha is back, but I am sorely missing romance_addict, Ammu, Akshu , Ani, cheerlessIM - I hope you do drop it. 💗🙏🏽

Part 27 

That night, after checking out all the to do items, Shilpa lies down on the bed next to her and they discuss the wedding plans. 

“Kal raat Tu chahti thi na, Tu Abba ke saath soyegi, toh mai soch rahi thi, ki mai ghar chali jaaun or Saturday dupahar ko haldi aur mehendi ke liye aajau. Tu Saturday ko der se uth, vo log sakhar Puda ke liye dupahar ko aayenge aur mehendi valli paanch baje aayegi”

“Hmm” Sai stares at the ceiling, lost in her own thoughts.

“Tu sunn rahi hai na? Kaha khoyi hai?”

“Kuch nahi.”

“Omg, Tu usse miss kar rahi hai?”

“Aise nahi hai, main usse buss”

“Oho, kya aisa nahi hai, aisa hi hai. Tu chippa Kyun rahi hai? Achi baat hai na?”

“I don’t know, itna ki mai kissi aur chiz pe dhyaan na de saku, Main unn ladkiyon mei se nahi hun, jo apne aap ko kho jaane deti hai. It’s so stupid.”

“Tu apne aap ko kaha kho rahi hai? Tu iss phase ko enjoy kar rahi hai, aur kissi bhi chiz ko agar fully enjoy karna ho na, toh thode vaqt ke liye apne aap ko khona padta hai. Sirf uss vaqt ke liye. Aur tujhmei Itni akkal toh hai ki kab tujhe khona band karke kaam pe lag jaana chahiye”. Shilpa explains. 

“Hmm..”

“Aur yeh tera Hmm band kar, aur aisa bhi toh nahi hai, ki voh tere saath nahi kho raha, music jab dono taraf bajj rahi hai, then you gotta dance baby.” Shilpa clicks her fingers animatedly. 

Sai laughs. Shilpa gets up from the bed, fetches her phone and opens Sai’s hand and bangs it on her hand. 

“Yeh le, usko call kar, baatei kar. Dance kar. Mai jaa rahi hun bathroom, voh bhi Mavshi ke room ki bathroom, thoda unhe bhi jagaate hai aur unke saath time pass karke 15 minute mei aayi”

Shilpa leaves the room, and shuts the door behind her. Sai stares at the phone and then opens recent calls and finds his number, not by name, because she now knows his number by heart. She has seen it so many times, she presses talk.

“Hello?” His deep voice answers like he has been waiting for her call

“Hi..” 

“Just Sai?”

“Hmmm” that heat threatens to run through her body, such a betrayer.

“Shilpa kaha hai?” he says casually.

“Mavshi ke saath hai, bulaalu?” She asks equally casual.

“Hmm, abhi nahi thodi der baad, Aur Maavshi kaha hai?” He asks like it’s the most normal thing to ask

“Apne kamre mei.” She replies nonchalantly 

“Aur tum kaha ho?” He adds

“Apne kamre mei.” She is equally un excited.

“Bistar pe ya desk pe?” He continues to ask

“Aap kya sawal hi puchne valle ho?” She asks slightly irritated.

“Kyu? Tumhe puchna hai?” He asks again with a smirk.

“Haan, Mujhe puchna hai” she says decidedly 

“Toh phir pucho na?” He asks seriously.

She goes very quiet. For almost a minute, and then she sighs and asks

“Aap mujhse shaadi kyu karna chahte ho?”

“Mujhe yeh Pata nahi ki Mai kyu karna chahta hun, lekin Mujhe yeh pata hai ki mai Tumhare siva kissi aur se nahi karna chahta, Aur yeh vajah mere liye kaafi hai”

She bites inside her under lip, contemplating his answer. She wonders how can he be so sure, with all that unsurety. 

“Tum Mujhse shaadi kyu nahi karna chahti?”

“Aap sawal galat kar rahe ho”

“Kya matlab?”

“Aapko puchna hai, ki main aapse shaadi kyu karna chahti hun?”

“Mujhe jawab mil Gaya”

“Kya matlab?”

“Yehi ke tum mujhse shaadi karna chahti ho, Mujhe kyu se koi vaasta nahi”

They absorb each other’s silence for a long time. He presses the phone to his face, while she takes the phone and presses the video mode, he hits accept.

“Hi Virat” she says softly.

“Hi Just Sai” he says with a smirk. 

“Aap ghar pe nahi ho?” She is confused at the background.

“Nahi, main hamare ghar pe nahi hun” and then he pans the video around. 

“Aap apne Aai Baba ke ghar pe ho?” She says excitedly like she guessed a clue right.

“Jee haan doctor sahiba” He smiles. 

“Toh aap apne maike mei ho” she teases. 

He blushes and then laughs. “Shivam bhi yehi chidha raha tha”

“Voh kab aanevale hai?” 

“Shayad kal raat ko hi, uski booking kal raat se hai” 

She nods, he stares at her. 

“Sai, abb tum Mujhe puchogi nahi, ki main kab aa raha hun?” He asks deeply.

She tongues the inside of her cheek and says slyly

“Aap aa rahe ho? Kab? Kyu?”

“Toh mai nahi aau?” He asks defiantly. 

“Stubble ke bina toh bilkul nahi” she says mischievously 

“Achaa, soch lo, kahi aisa na ho, ki kissi aur ko clean shaven Virat pasand aa jaye!!” He says rubbing his hand over his cheek.

“Phir ussi se karni padegi Mujhe shaadi” he winks.

“Kar lijiye, phir jab shadow aa jaaye, mere saath affair kar lena” she grins.

He bursts out laughing, “Vaise idea bura nahi hai!”

“Hai na?!” She replies excitedly. 

There is a knock in her door, and Shilpa enters. 

“Sorry yaar, try kiya, lekin Mavshi ke room mei sone ke liye jagah hi nahi hai”

Sai continues smiling 

“Tu badi achi mood mei hai”

Virat speaks through the phone

“Shilpa tumhe Mai clean shaven kaisa lagta hun?”

Sai’s jaw drops, she glares at Virat who smirks and continues flirting with Shilpa

“Le tera phone, Get to know each other, shaadi ke liye kaam aayega”

Shilpa and Virat burst out laughing while Sai sticks her tongue out to Virat and climbs her bed on her knees and lies down.

She can hear Shilpa’s voice saying with a huge grin

“Bhadak gayi baiko!”

Sai yells from her bed

“Main unki baiko nahi hun”

Virat grins

“Chal Shilpa tera aur mera Rasta saaf ho gaya”

Shilpa yells 

“Superb!! Kal phone karna, shaadi ka plan karte hai”

Sai gets up from her bed, marches to Shilpa, pulls the phone from her hand and presses end talk. Shilpa laughs and Sai marches back to her bed. Virat hugs his phone to sleep.

——

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: raji02

waiting for the update kalyani. ❤️❤️❤️

Raji - posted - lmk 🙏🏽❤️

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

I kept reading this comment later- I am curious, Misbah, did you mean Virat character sketch in the whole story, or just that particular update. 

When I started writing this story, I was mainly dissatisfied and disappointed with how the makers didn’t put thought into Virat’s character - he only reacts and often his actions are quite stupid. And of course how the show doesn’t even bother showing that he is a professional man, which policeman comes home to all that toxic drama and next morning continues that drama? Police have to deal with so much bad outside. 

Anyways I want to write a Man who is not single layered, he cannot be, his professional training and job has to influence him in some way. I wanted to write a man who loves his family but hates all the drama - someone realistic but also intensely romantic, 

I am so happy that you are enjoying him! 💗💗

@bold I meant the overall sketch of his character, not just of that update...its awesome and beleive me I haven't ever come across this type of character until your Virat n that's why I said that its rare😊😳

raji02 thumbnail

lovely. one thing i love about virat is how sure he is about his feelings for sai. he has been the same since she broke her engagement with samrat and never wavered. loved their flirting. that longing for each other is beautiful. but bohot chotu part tha. looking forward to more.❤️❤️❤️

FUITV thumbnail

I really appreciate you taking the time to give us a daily update. Thank you and it’s a very cute update :) love their banter

hope you read my previous comment about continuing the story beyond the marriage track :)

Edited by notaquitter - 3 years ago