Good afternoon my dearest forum family🤗🤗
Wishing all a very safe and peaceful day ❤️

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good afternoon my dearest forum family🤗🤗
Wishing all a very safe and peaceful day ❤️

Originally posted by: Anuteja10
good morning Haseena
Hope today everything is going well take care
Have a great day ❤️
Hi Anu yeah kind of busy day too but not rush ones. at least I got time to think slowly and do one by one. how are you? hows your kids?
Originally posted by: Haseena2020
HI Sis morning, so far quite day indeed few things to reply asap and my stomache growling so hungry today , had banana and toast . how about you?
Good afternoon Sis.. glad you've got bit of respite after a heavy on your toes day, yesterday😊I am heading for lunch now..what's for dinner?
Originally posted by: Anuteja10
good morning Nitya🤗
Happy Shivaratri 🙏
My cousin SIL's relatives having hospital so they all are admitted for 2days for preliminary precautions baby won't leaves her mother so nobody can't do anything 😮
Is today holiday or working day for you?
For me working day😂
Anu, today is an off, infact I was looking forward for whatever break I could manage,last two weeks were particularly heavy on mind,there were zillion of things that needed to be rescheduled, rectified etc with the team that needed encouragement with sharp pointers
I feel for the little girl, I've seen toddlers getting confused once their routine schedule gets uprooted.. hopefully, things will get for your cousin's family soon 🙏
What about your Shivaratri prepration..any special Pooja & Prasad for the day😳
Good afternoon my dearest forum family🤗🤗
Wishing all a very safe and peaceful day ❤️
Hello Angel 🤗 how are you spending the off day.. enjoying the luxury of lazing or another laborious day of multitasking?
Originally posted by: ms.nitya12
Good afternoon Sis.. glad you've got bit of respite after a heavy on your toes day, yesterday😊I am heading for lunch now..what's for dinner?
hi sis, dinner was soup with noodles. going to bed soon u take care and rest early..