Hemanth in 4th standard and Sharath in 1 st standard. 😃Very naughty and mischievous.Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Yep. I do understand. I hope their school reopens only when things are so much more better and normal.
BTW, what grade are they in?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hemanth in 4th standard and Sharath in 1 st standard. 😃Very naughty and mischievous.Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Yep. I do understand. I hope their school reopens only when things are so much more better and normal.
BTW, what grade are they in?
Drama QueenDil toots🥺💔
You arent allowed to leave us for more than 7 days
And that too it shouldnt happen frequently
Yep! There's a steep rise in covid cases again in almost all states..Originally posted by: Viswasruti
At least till July, the schools should shut, by then most of us will be vaccinated, I hope the vaccines will be administered by then to all of us.
Where are you from Madhuri??
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
Hemanth in 4th standard and Sharath in 1 st standard. 😃Very naughty and mischievous.
Such beautiful names. I hope their classes are not opened till everything is safe and normal.
Hum sab haina drama queens..Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Drama Queen
Kabhi kabhi acha lagta hai😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
You arent allowed to leave us for more than 7 days
And that too it shouldnt happen frequently
I'll make sure of that😳
I just needed some alone time to figure out everything that was derailed.
I'm glad I'm not the drama queen now🤣
Yes, that's my wish too. 🤗 And the saddest part is, there is no Vaccine for kids, not even research going on regarding that.Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Such beautiful names. I hope their classes are not opened till everything is safe and normal.
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
Yes, that's my wish too. 🤗 And the saddest part is, there is no Vaccine for kids, not even research going on regarding that.
That's sad. Idk why there are no vaccines for kids. 🤔