Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh god. Hope he gets better soon. Get well soon.
Originally posted by: notaquitter
Oh god. Hope he gets better soon. Get well soon.
That’s probably why he was ghum for two days: poor thing
Ohho I really hope he gets well soon ,
Now what track will they show
Oh no hope he gets well soon. I think they will show him away on a mission or trying to get evidence about Pulkit's marriage.
Originally posted by: linakusharberry
Ohho I really hope he gets well soon ,
Now what track will they show
They have to invent new creativity now. Hope all of the cast gets tested and everyone is clear.
true , I hope they all r safe , really hope he get well soonOriginally posted by: notaquitter
They have to invent new creativity now. Hope all of the cast gets tested and everyone is clear.
That's sad, hope he gets well soon. The whole team will now have to get tested.
agar separation ayega then may be virats involvement may not be shown thenOriginally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
Oh no hope he gets well soon. I think they will show him away on a mission or trying to get evidence about Pulkit's marriage.
Get well soon .
I guess he will shown going outside for some work , he will be gathering evidence for devkit