Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Forumwasiyon, 

So, I don't know about you guys but I am very much frustrated with CV's for ruining Holi track with Farzi ACP and  Vedi Vahini duo 🤢and dragging the separation track to HOLI of all things. So, the sadist in me wants Vedi Vahini and Farzi ACP to burn in the Holika pyre without fire. 😈😈 The devil in me has risen and this is my take on separation track and how I would end it.

NOTE: The phone snatching😡 had me in knots since yesterday, since CV's won't do anything to there pyara character of Pakhi, I will do everything to her in my OS.☢️

Sai had an inkling when Pakhi Di had yesterday not given her any taana, so she knew something has been going in that evil mind of hers and in the morning when that "so called anonymous letter" has made it's way to Chavan Niwas without any returning address, stamp or postman, she knew "Daal mei kuch toh kaala hai".She also knew though Virat Chawan was her husband his loyalty can anytime flip to his so called Best friend and Family.The letter was proof enough, that the Patralekha gang did their homework. she has already underestimated them once, she won't repeat the same mistake twice, so she picked her phone and searched for the number that she has almost forgotten, that it existed. He was the smartest but the most notorious student of her Aaba and courtesy to social media posts she knew he was in Nagpur itself as after shifting to Nagpur, he tried to contact herfor giving his condolences and also gave his number in case she needed any help . Hoping that his number  would not be busy ,she dialed him; much to her surprise the call was answered within 2 rings and from the other side a worried voice asked: "Kya hua Sai, Tum theek ho naa??" Agastya Chaturvedi never failed to amaze her, he was her Aaba's most notorious and the smartest student , he was so different from her Aaba yet held the same principles, where her Aaba believed in following law to the T, Agastya believed in getting the results by hook or by crook,he bend the laws to put criminals away, maybe that was the reason he was the youngest cadet in IPS academy to get direct placement with STF (Special Task Forces).Though her Aaba did not approve of his methods he was immensely proud of Agastya, though he was 8 years older to Sai, he always got pissed when Sai called him Sir, he would say "Call me Agastya, not Agastya Sir";  her musings were broken when from the other side of phone Agastya started shouting.

Imagine Paras Babbar as Agastya Chaturvedi

Agastya

S: Hello Agastya, Sai here, Inspector Kamal Joshi's daughter.

A: I know that Sai ki bachi,waise people say hello after calling, call karke dhyan lagane nahi baith jaate.

S: Agastya , I need your help!! can you help me ? She directly came to the point.

judging from her tone Agastya became fully attentive and asked Kya baat hai Sai?

Sai told him all about the letter, Devi Tai, Pulkit sir and Harini and the family and how they are against the marriage, the whole story.

After hearing this, he asked Sai: I would help you but the only thing is you have to get local police involved. I know and then she told about Virat how he became her husband and Patralekha.

Listening to all this Agastya became quite for some time, he then said Sai, I will help and I have a plan but considering your relationship with ACP Virat, things might get complicated for you two.

S: I know, but Devi tai needs to get justice and if everything goes smoothly, we would not need to do anything apart from finding the original author of the letter.

In college after Pulkit Sir showed proof to her, she told Pulkit sir about Agastya and he asked him to share about Harini birth circumstances because if things got bad they need to make sure Harini and Devi tai would be secure. After Pulkit shared all the details with Agastya, she was shocked to know that Bhawani Chawan not only separated a  new born from her parents but also ruthlessly gave her to an orphanage without doing a proper background check on the orpahanage. The orphanage was into the business of child trafficking and Harini after being separated from her parents was sold to a lavani dancer named "Taranum Bai" who was in sex trafficking business.

After this draining conversation, she called Agastya again when pulkit sir went out of earshot, she did not wanted to take uninformed decision this time, she knew Kaku was bad but this bad that she can do this kind of thing to her own granddaughter. So she asked Agastya to verify all the things what pulkit said and gather evidences as well.

By now, Agastya was very worried about Sai as if all he heard was true, what kind of family is she married into, also she was only 19 years old with no family to back her up. He asked Sai to promise him she won't do anything until he verifies all the information and gathers the evidence.

In evening when, Virat came he said he had proof that Pulkit was married to Sangeetha,  and showed Pulkit's status as married in his employment forms. Sai countered that she knows Pulkit is married and as he is married to Devi- Tai and the document dos not shows the name of spouse, but like always Virat Chawan flipped and was angry at her that she trusts an outsider more than his family and argument got big and bad.The things went so out of hand when both were hurling accusations at each other that Virat lost it and raised his hand which was stopped by Aai , to everyone's and Virat astonishment Sai became very calm after that, she turned and went to the room.Virat was guilt stricken, he did not wanted things to go this bad, but Sai was not listening..

In room, Sai was calm, but this was a calm be fore the strom.She quickly made some calls and asked Usha Maushi to pack the bags.Next was his call to Agastya:

A: Sai , mai tumhe hi call karne wala tha and he told that everything Pulkit said was verified and he has also arrested people they were still in business and were still continuing the business of Sex and child trafficking, he was able to make necessary arrests as he was already working on a sex trafficking case and the links to this case were related to few of his, he even found few more gangs related to this. Also he found a CCTV footage , where the woman who is posting the letter is shown.

S: Can you please share the cctv footage with me, I might know who the woman is?

A: I just sent you the recording on your phone.Sai checked the recording and as she suspected it was none other than Patralekha.

S: This woman lives in this house itself. 

A:Agastya was concerned; Sai how will you continue to live in that house after today??

S: I won't, but we need to arrest the people involved in this conspiracy.

A: We can't do that until we have an official complaint.

S: wait let me conference the call with Pulkit Sir, on call Pulkit decided to file an official complaint as the water has went above his head as well. Involving Madhuri to defame a brother sister relationship, he wanted the culprits punished this time.

After two hours, Sai came downstairs with her suitcase the BK gang was sitting along with other family members.

Seeing Sai coming down with suitcases , Patralekha became very happy, that finally she is getting rid of Sai.Bhawani and Ninad started taunting Sai.Virat was shocked.

V: Kahaan jaa rahi ho tum??

Sai ignored him.

Omi : Kaha tha iss ghar se koi jayegaa toh woh tu hogi!!

Bhawani, Sonali , Ninad and Patralekha smirks.

Sai: Mai toh jaungi Omkar Chawan , par tum sabko apne Sasural bhejkar, Chinta Nako!!

Everyone was confused,but before anyone can question her on what she meant, the doorbell rang.Sai signed Usha Maushi to open the door.

As the door opened, the whole Makad Sena lost the colour from their face.Other family members were shocked.

From behind Ashwini got Devyani ready and bought her down.

As soon the door opened, 15- 20 STF constables along with 6 female STF constables made their way inside, behind them came DIG sir and Agastya along with Pulkit and Madhuri.

By this time, the whole Makad sena was shivering in their pants or saari's to be more accurate.

Virat was shocked, before he can ask anything;DIG sir forwarded him restrictive order of court that he cannot interfere with proceedings of the case and he is suspended from his duty for 1 week.

Everybody was too shocked to speak, then Agastya called out who is Patralekha Salunkhe here??

Virat came out of his stupor and looked at Sai, before responding what has she done?

Sai snickered audibly

A: We have a non - bailable arrest warrant in the name of Patralekha Salunkhe,Where is she??

V: What has she done?

At this Pulkit and Madhuri came in front.

P: She has wilfully caused my defamtion along with my sister to harm my reputation.

A: also we have charges against her for manuplating and aiding Human trafficking and kidnapping.

V: What prrof do you have?

S: I will show you the proof, saying this she starts the TV where she connected for video through bluetooth and played the CCTV footage which clearly showed her planting the letter on the door front.

Virat was shocked and everybody apart from Makad Sena was disgusted.

Shivani: Patralekha tum aisa kaise kar sakti ho?Tum apni jalan mei Devi ki khushiyan barbaad karne lagi??

At this Madhuri came in front and gave a resounding slap to Patralekha, and such was the force of slap that she fell on the ground.

In the meantime, the media and neighbours had also came and watched the whole scenario.

M: Maine suna tha jaisa jo hota hai, woh dusre ke baare mei bhi wahi sochta hai, while saying this she gave a meaningful look to Virat.

Pakhi: Virat maine ye sab tumhare liye kiya, tum iss Sai ki baaton mei iss tarah  agye the ki mere paas koi raasta hi nhi bacha tha!!

Virat had his eyes filled while looking towards madhuri who just ignored him and next he saw towards Sai and what he saw there was such indifference, that he shook to the core.

Patralekha seeing that nobody was coming to her aid not even her dearest Badi Mami, ran towards Sai shouting, this is all because of you.But before she could have touched Sai; Sai holded her hand and gave her a tight slap and she landed on the floor with blood trickling from her mouth.

Before she can do anything, Agastya signed the female constables to arrest her.

For Bhawani Chawan her nightmare has came true..media and whole world was here,

Next Agastya asked the constables to arrest Bhawani, Ninad and Omi respectively.

Sonali at this came out of the trance and shouted why?

To which Agastya explained all about Harini and how she was sex trafickked , kidnapped etc. after the whole story he got the nurse whom Bhawani and gang has given money to shut her mouth.

After listening this whole family including Sonali was disgusted.

Virat took the support of the pillar after knowing what his "Dil ke Ache Gharwale " were capable of.

After everyone was arrested, Pulkit went to Devyani and asked her if she would like to come with him to their house, devyani nodded in yes.Pulkit and Devyani took blessings of Ashwini and Shivani and were making there way out when Virat came in to apologize but, Pulkit showed him hishand.

Next, Sai asked Usha Maushi if she has packed her bags and they were leaving, she took blessings of Ashwini, Virat tried to stop her but she wilfully ignored him and left CN with Usha Maushi.

So here it is guys my ranting, my imagination whatever you say. Please leave your comments on how you liked it. Please ignore any mistakes.

Disclaimer: My work is purely fiction and any resemblance to any book or content available online or offline is purely coincidental.

Edited by Sairat - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FUITV thumbnail

I like your take down. But my sairat heart bleeds.I personally have never been able to write an OS that separates them. I am a weirdo: but this is much needed takedown

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Areeee areeeee Agstya in my dreamland is "HARSHAD CHOPRA" and """""" 

This is so so good.... and please you also show some jealous Virat infront of Agastya as he is also a student of Kamal sir hayeeee I cant wait

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Make him marry sai , make her free from jalad husband 

Perfect guy

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Make him marry sai , make her free from jalad husband 

Perfect guy

Haye seperation pe os likha hai maine, marriage pe nhi..jab likhungi toh karwa dungi.

Pta tha, aisa koi comment aayega aapki taraf se, warna baaki mera koi ss aap nhi padte.

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for this.  I will sleep in peace tonight.  

Edited by Tali_99 - 3 years ago
sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Well tried dear...💜💜💜 Virat's situation be like : CN ka beta na wifey ka na bhabhi ka 😆😆😆

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hawww,it was such a cool os. Didi ko do thappad.

And Virat ko anek(invisible).Bechara,all because of Patralekha's Patra. But ,I do want Sai to leave CN like this,as in head held up high ,not because she is asked to.

Do write more❤

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Makad gang 🤣

Pakhi Didi’s  hubby is still MiA?😆

I’m glad Pulkit n devo reunited without much drama❤️

Sai ko toh ghar se jaana hi tha , par accha hain khud chali gayi  Virat k nikal  ne  ka wait nhi kiya  👍🏼

Virat ko didi Ki maturity dekh gayi?😲🤣🤣

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This is what I would want to see ..it's too much toxicity

I would have wanted her to throw the annulment papers on Virat also before she leaves