Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TR_19

When anokhi came to the college she was a mature understanding girl. She had dignity respect care she was apologetic.

What happend if aastha shaurya mother can forgive her own son...then who is anokhi...anokhi just think every will dance on her turn. She is ridiculous. Even aastha said anokhi should not talk to her elder like that....what did exactly anokhi learn from getting so much education??😳 if she doesn't like shaurya fine just ignore no need to hurt him. πŸ˜‘

On serious note its killing my love for shakhi πŸ˜­ I am scared to watch the episode shaurya aaj rulaye ga.😭

I haven’t even watched the episode yet but this post makes me whack anokhi! 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sofna

Shaurya and Aastha are her first clients in her VOLUNTARY counselling clinic na πŸ˜† they will have to undergo the trial and error of her immaturity and inexperience 🀣

I wonder how would counsel ACP, when she finds out he never corrected her about saving her 

life and it was Shaurya, who risked his life to carry her to safety like dead weight 

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Juwii29

LOL when she said you can't expect anything more. I was like .....are we both listening to the same thing? cuz he just laid his feelings out on the table. I was genuinely so confused lol

literally that is why i was so confused with her today because she was clearly happy when he apologized but he also did the right thing by clarifying with aastha because maybe he realized that last time, when he came to visit her, that gave her the wrong impression that there was hope to salvage this relationship. so he was letting her know that just because he is apologizing doesn't mean he has forgotten the past 25 years of neglect. i guess anokhi thought that with him apologizing, everything would be all clear, thereby proving the very thing shaurya wanted to clear up πŸ˜†

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I wonder how would counsel ACP, when she finds out he never corrected her about saving her 

life and it was Shaurya, who risked his life to carry her to safety like dead weight 

How do you know?🀣

Have you had the honour of picking her up or just her attitude is weighty enough 🀣

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

literally that is why i was so confused with her today because she was clearly happy when he apologized but he also did the right thing by clarifying with aastha because maybe he realized that last time, when he came to visit her, that gave her the wrong impression that there was hope to salvage this relationship. so he was letting her know that just because he is apologizing doesn't mean he has forgotten the past 25 years of neglect. i guess anokhi thought that with him apologizing, everything would be all clear, thereby proving the very thing shaurya wanted to clear up πŸ˜†

I want to see her go forgive her brother.

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

I want to see her go forgive her brother.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

yes! 

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

I haven’t even watched the episode yet but this post makes me whack anokhi! 

Same here watch few clips anokhi was taunting him infront of aastha. I mean what she exactly learn from her favourite teacher?

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

with his laal laal aankeh I can't even look at him without feeling bad.

KV killed it omg πŸ˜­

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TR_19

I want to see what will exactly anokhi do when she finds out raja her brother shot her 2nd mom...and what does she do to her parents for hiding it from her? 

Cv should not ignore this track. 

Anokhi has a trashy family thats why she is too involved in other people family. 

She is not gonna hide it. Anokhi's character is strong headed. shes not gonna pull up with bs. She isnt any mahaan person. she knows right from wrong

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aastha mam is right and she is good bec she helped anokhi. Shaan sir is good and he is right bec he helped anokhi. Acp is good and acp is right bec he helped anokhi. Shaurya is wrong and shaurya is bad bec he didn't help anokhi as per anokhi. Anokha logic πŸ˜†

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago