Are our nominations gona stay anonymous? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Are our nominations gona stay anonymous? 😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Those are genuinely very beautiful pics Zeal
Oh ! I wanna visit these places too now ❤️😆
Thanks🥰
YOU MUST! that's what I tell everyone for Udaipur its a gem place.
Venice of India. Venice is Udaipur of Italy😅
🥰 Thanks again.. hotel view was amaaaazing I had specially requested that room because its the only one that had that view.
Love lakes but also Udaipur is known as city of lakes. 😅
These all r cellphones pics and my phone doest hv a good night camera but will check for night pics if I clicked any😅
Cellphone pictures? 😲
Itne acche pics phone se liya 😲
Konsa phone tha ? 😆
The pics are beautiful .. Udaipur is indeed beautiful I have been there 3 times . 2 times for exams n one time family trip. But lost all pics as it was in one of my friend’s camera 🥺
N she didn’t gave it to me even after asking for 100s of time. 😡
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
The pics are beautiful .. Udaipur is indeed beautiful I have been there 3 times . 2 times for exams n one time family trip. But lost all pics as it was in one of my friend’s camera 🥺
N she didn’t gave it to me even after asking for 100s of time. 😡
Thats y i carry my own camera/phone😎Its ok Darshi hope u get to visit it soon again🤗
🥰 Thanks again.. hotel view was amaaaazing I had specially requested that room because its the only one that had that view.
Love lakes but also Udaipur is known as city of lakes. 😅
These all r cellphones pics and my phone doest hv a good night camera but will check for night pics if I clicked any😅
Phone se itni aachi pics wow Zeal amazing👏
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
The pics are beautiful .. Udaipur is indeed beautiful I have been there 3 times . 2 times for exams n one time family trip. But lost all pics as it was in one of my friend’s camera 🥺
N she didn’t gave it to me even after asking for 100s of time. 😡
Aww hope u get to visit again🤗 DW❤️
Can I just take a moment to thank everyone in this thread for making the tough days more bearable for me❤️