Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
same to you 🤗
Mummy abhi- abhi fasting k rules phir se samjha k gayi hn lol 😂🤣
🤣Good bachha😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
same to you 🤗
Mummy abhi- abhi fasting k rules phir se samjha k gayi hn lol 😂🤣
🤣Good bachha😆
So beautiful
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
These are beautiful as well♥️hotel view is so so amazing specially the sky
Seems like u love lakes more😆Or Udaipur is famous for lakes?
Have u clicked night view pics?
🥰 Thanks again.. hotel view was amaaaazing I had specially requested that room because its the only one that had that view.
Love lakes but also Udaipur is known as city of lakes. 😅
These all r cellphones pics and my phone doest hv a good night camera but will check for night pics if I clicked any😅
I guess I'm almost done. 😆
Thank you🥰 yes I'm in love of Udaipur ever since.. and plan to go visit again.
Some more
This was the view from my hotel room balcony:
Wow this r gorgeous
Got one sentence. For second will search tomorrow.
Oho good good👍🏼
🥰 Thanks again.. hotel view was amaaaazing I had specially requested that room because its the only one that had that view.
Love lakes but also Udaipur is known as city of lakes. 😅
These all r cellphones pics and my phone doest hv a good night camera but will check for night pics if I clicked any😅
Really..they r cellphone pics😲I thought u took them from DSLR😆The quality is so good nd pics are definitely beautiful❤️
Yes i loved hotel view most