😲 I wasn't flaunting photos.. just shared my trip pics.. aap to mujhe badnaam karke hi chodoge lgta hai 🤕
Aww i am sorry bura laga toh, yes yes sharing they were quite impressive pics👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😲 I wasn't flaunting photos.. just shared my trip pics.. aap to mujhe badnaam karke hi chodoge lgta hai 🤕
Aww i am sorry bura laga toh, yes yes sharing they were quite impressive pics👍🏼
Arrey I shared hyper local Rajasthani dish so confusion hogya..
I m not full on punjabi too.. hindu punjabi hybrid.
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Thank you for clarifying @Soni @Rashi 🤗
Aur ki haal chal soniye?😈😆
boards offline hai tumhare?
No problem Shakshi🤗
Boards😲 the last board i took was 12 yrs ago😆 i am in my late 20s re😆
ifcourse it isI visited Jodhpur in 2017... Just remembered it was around these days only...
Bingo bango bongo. Whenever I travel to new place trying local cuisine is first priority. 🤓
South Ka dosa Kitna alag hai yeh mujhe waha Jake hi pata chala 😅🤦😆
🤗Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
No problem Shakshi🤗
Boards😲 the last board i took was 12 yrs ago😆 i am in my late 20s re😆
Woh boards wala question rashi k liye tha 😅😆
Soniye toh dono ko bola maine 😆
I m done wid boards too😆I m in my early 20's
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aww i am sorry bura laga toh, yes yes sharing they were quite impressive pics👍🏼
Thanku thanku Soni ji.. thoda reham karo I'm still ur nostalgia partner Zeal.. 😅
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
🤗
Woh boards wala question rashi k liye tha 😅😆
Soniye toh dono ko bola maine 😆
🤣 okay, ppl mostly calls me soniye here so got confused🤣
😲 I wasn't flaunting photos.. just shared my trip pics.. aap to mujhe badnaam karke hi chodoge lgta hai 🤕
Kaha hai pics ?