I love the way Darsh is taking care her mother. He genuinely concern for her mother when she said about her sandal.
Later on he himself brought new sandals for Rajvi. That moment he just won my heart ❤️
Love his caring nature a lot.😳
I love the way Darsh is taking care her mother. He genuinely concern for her mother when she said about her sandal.
Later on he himself brought new sandals for Rajvi. That moment he just won my heart ❤️
Love his caring nature a lot.😳
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes. It looks so genuine onscreen between Narayani and VJ . Darsh is a man with a golden heart and vj is able to bring it out so well
I just love there scene such a bliss
I agree it is such a beautiful bond between mother & son❤️
Originally posted by: Radhika_r
Yes. It looks so genuine onscreen between Narayani and VJ . Darsh is a man with a golden heart and vj is able to bring it out so well
Definitely he has a golden heart.
About acting then I must say he is doing his job fantasticly.👏
Originally posted by: Red_eyes
I just love there scene such a bliss
Actually These scenes only are best in the show. Otherwise all FL's drama are just ridiculous.
Originally posted by: ..KpopIsLife..
I agree it is such a beautiful bond between mother & son❤️
Yup want to see more scenes of this mother son duo 🤗
Actually because of Darsh's family only show is becoming interesting.
In yesterday’s epi I loved how he took up shobits request with his mother. He senses something wrong but does not know as to how his mother treats shobit I think. He looked little surprised also when the mother scolded shobit for being childish