Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
M for mature,I for immature.
v for vaada
z for zimmedari
f for farz
d for dosti
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
M for mature,I for immature.
v for vaada
z for zimmedari
f for farz
d for dosti
Originally posted by: linakusharberry
haaa sab celebrate karoo
Haan,haan,yeh log toh uss hisaab se creativity dikhayenge aur amavas bhi celebrate karenge.
Originally posted by: scarlett22
I want Sairat holi so that gin chunn ke we have few more moments.
I cannot understand anything that is going on. This is out of KD syllabus.
KD mein holi came after Devi's marriage , sairat seperation & reunion , emon uniting sunny with his devkit .
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Haan,haan,yeh log toh uss hisaab se creativity dikhayenge aur amavas bhi celebrate karenge.
didi apne asli roop mein aajayegi us raat ko...
S for susheelta too A for agyakaariOriginally posted by: Shristhi2002
M for mature,I for immature.
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Haan,haan,yeh log toh uss hisaab se creativity dikhayenge aur amavas bhi celebrate karenge.
yeha full moon days ko holiday milta hai woh bhi celebrate kare🤣
poornima bhi celebrate karo phirOriginally posted by: Shristhi2002
Haan,haan,yeh log toh uss hisaab se creativity dikhayenge aur amavas bhi celebrate karenge.
dude we said same thing🤣