bas bas bohot ho gaya... mera dimaag phat jayega!!! pata nahi romance ka festival kabh aayega..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
bas bas bohot ho gaya... mera dimaag phat jayega!!! pata nahi romance ka festival kabh aayega..
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Simple conclusion:None of the above
Didi is obsessed with beizzati (waise I only typed 'b' and the word popped up🤣)
🤣🤣
meri tapamaan badrahi inki wajah seh, mujhe lagh rahi ice slab peh jaake sona padega
Oh I gave the separation as an option 😂😂
If holi will be after celebration I mean
I ruled it out that's why I gave another option that when Sai will engage family members Pulkit takes Devi Devi Tai with him 😂😂
Holi ho,diwali ho,chaiwali ho.
Bas alag karo.Ek karo,rang lagao,dil ko chain pohchaao,phir letter likhwaao,Sangu ko bulaao,Sangu se beizzati karvaavo,phir jhagda karvavao,didi ko bulvavo,aur phir humse teen teen alag topic pe 30 page discussion karvaavo,kyun chahiya yaar.
Ab kyun creative horahe hai,kab hum cheekh cheekh ke keh rahe hain ,bhai ,kardo alag.
bas bas bohot ho gaya... mera dimaag phat jayega!!! pata nahi romance ka festival kabh aayega..
woh hogaya..us din rose bhi diya aour bhabiji ko explanation bhi diya ab agle saal hi aayega😆
yaham vishu bhi arahi hai woh bhi manaloo
Ji it's in April & one of d most important festivals of Maharashtrians
I want Sairat holi so that gin chunn ke we have few more moments.
I cannot understand anything that is going on. This is out of KD syllabus.
Originally posted by: linakusharberry
mujhe koyi mystery solve karneh wala feel arahi hai , why don't we all become ips then
🤣🤣
Waise bhi ACP sahab kay bas ki nahi hai mistry solve karna, mistry solve karte kae=rte misery main chake jayge,
Originally posted by: scarlett22
I want Sairat holi so that gin chunn ke we have few more moments.
I cannot understand anything that is going on. This is out of KD syllabus.
KD main Holi came after drama happened, due to time line they had shift 😒