Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ishani is not khoon bhari maang type. Aur aise angre kiya toh woh pitegy ishani k hath se.
As far as I remember I saw this in Helly's last show on colors and now also her current show on Colors in IMMJ 2, just remembered now.Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Phela khoon bhari maang kab huyi thi I can't remember.
I'm talking about this show. Everyone is saying this is the second kbm in this show that's why asking.Originally posted by: W7LK4UJYFA5JQ3WM
As far as I remember, Helly's last show on Colors 2017 in D.
Yes, in second shoot out scene, just remembered now.Originally posted by: SexyPotato
I'm talking about this show. Everyone is saying this is the second kbm in this show that's why asking.
Look how optimistic they are! Vaise mujhe meri Golgappu aur Rasmalai ki bts dikhne ka man kar gaya Mela Dari wale babu kaha hai??
Look how optimistic they are! Vaise mujhe meri Golgappu aur Rasmalai ki bts dikhne ka man kar gaya Mela Dari wale babu kaha hai??
Vansh put sindoor on Ridfhima 's forhead after she took bullet for her in Christmas party in hospital.Originally posted by: HRDCUUV5ODID7OCP
First don't remember, but last I saw only in Helly's show D.
It's about blood and yes I remember just now, in second hospital scene it was done.Originally posted by: pyaar2012
Vansh put sindoor on Ridfhima 's forhead after she took bullet for her in Christmas party in hospital.