Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Sai touched her cheek to wipe the tears but no tears were left. Her hand caressed the glass through which she could see him. Doctor had told her that he was out of danger but though she was relieved her face was frozen with an expression he couldn't understand and he had walked away confused. She put her hand down from the glass and sat down on the hospital bench her both hands resting on both sides.

"SAI " the image of him shielding her from the bullet replayed in her mind for the hundredth time and she clutched the bench fiercely and closed her eyes.

"So you have done it" She knew this voice and the sarcasm laced in the voice too. But this time she heard something else in this voice too. She didn't look up.

"He is out of danger."

"You have done it Sai. You have done it. Well done. Since the day you have come into his life you have ruined him." Pakhi turned away from the room's door and looked down at Sai who was still looking down.

"He is out of danger Pakhi Didi. He needs rest"

Patralekha's face softened. She closed her eyes in relief. She sat down beside her.

"Why did this happen? Why did he have to marry you? Since the day you've entered his life nothing has gone right for him."

Even though Patralekha was still accusing her Sai could no longer hear anger in her tone. She was still quiet.

"I have informed all the family members. They will be here soon."

"Family members? When did you ever consider them your family Sai? "Her growing frustration didn't leave Sai untouched.

"I do. Now."

Patralekha's eyes widened. The question she wanted to ask her stuck in her throat.

"Don't you want to know Why?"

Patralekha didn't answer.

"Are you really that afraid of what might be my answer?"

"It doesn't matter to me". Patralekha's eyes fluttered as she got up but Sai held her hand.

"Sai, let go of my hand."

"Stop running Pakhi Didi. Stop running away from truth. Only you will be hurt in the end." Sai looked up at her.

"Why will I be hurt? Stop your nonsense." Patralekha tried to free her hand but Sai held onto her.

"Let go of my hand Sai." Patralekha struggled to free her hand.

"The time has come for you to let go too." Sai's statement made Patralekha stop struggling.

Sai stood up and guided her to the glass where they could both see him now.

"Look at him Pakhi Didi. No man takes a bullet for a nobody. I don't know your Virat or how your love was but the man you see there is not yours. He is my Virat."

Patralekha knew Sai was not trying to hurt her but each and every word from her mouth felt like a knife stabbing her heart more so because she was calm rather than angry. Whatever she said came from a place of knowing, a place of truth. She vehemently wanted to deny it. She wanted to deny that she still loved him. She wanted to deny that Virat could move on, that this was not her Virat. That the man lying there on the bed was Sai's Virat. That everything was over. She wanted to scream but no word came out of her mouth. Is it true Virat? Patralekha was about to put her hand on the glass but she felt a pull. She looked down at her hand which Sai was still holding in her hand. But her gaze was fixed on Virat. She didn't try to pull her hand out of her hold now.

All feedbacks positive or negative are equally welcome🤗

Edited by cheekukabeej - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lovely... it’s interesting. I always imagined one day all four of them will be in good terms . 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

That was really nice. I wish Pakhi was a little sensible in the show. 

You wrote the emotions of both beautifully, specially Pakhi. 👏

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting one , very well written👍🏼

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice....different......

Pakhi's charector has potential to become the 2nd lead and being positive....just that CV's should use their creativity and add plots and charectors.....

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wow,it was really interesting. For once ,I was not freaked out seeing Sai and didi together. 

And it was really good to know that for a change didi put exactly what she wants directly into words,and this is necessary for everyones betterment. To atleast be open. Matlab didi needs to be straight yaar,dosti toh dosti,pyaar toh pyaar,dushmani toh dushman,toh humein bhi chain milega.

Nice. Do write more.

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you so much guys for the beautiful responses. As it's my first attempt I was expecting negative feedback more than positive😆. But you guys are love. Still if there's something I can improve do let me know please.❤️❤️

Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it...very nice and emotional...I want at one point both Sai and Pakhi to behave cordially to each other...thank you so much for update...👍🏻