aur yahan India 11.13 pm😆
Yeah you guys ahead of us 😆 I have not been to India in 10 years. I am at work currently not working 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
aur yahan India 11.13 pm😆
Yeah you guys ahead of us 😆 I have not been to India in 10 years. I am at work currently not working 🤣
So it’s a Boy
Nishu has decided it for u Ayu
mein nahi Ayushi ne...
name bhi rakh le...
Mistake se nephew bol de...
hiiiiiiOriginally posted by: rheuji17
Yeah you guys ahead of us 😆 I have not been to India in 10 years. I am at work currently not working 🤣
saruuuuuuuuaur yahan India 11.13 pm😆
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
mein nahi Ayushi ne...
Chudail ne kaha ke tum bhi iss list mein hai
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
saruuuuuuuu
maine ek post par tag kiya hai..wo dekh😆
Since u decided on everything for Ayu and made it a boy , why don’t u keep a name as well? 😂😂