Poll
Lets create couple name for Shefali and Aayansh Malhotra😍
So guys vote and suggest new couple names😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Doesn't have the ring to it 😪😪😔
Originally posted by: lifesucks28
ye dono kaun hai????
In tomorrow's epi Vansh is planning their fake death in party and start a new life in NewYork with new identity as Aayansh Malhotra and Ridhu as Shefali Malhotra.
In tomorrow's epi Vansh is planning their fake death in party and start a new life in NewYork with new identity as Aayansh Malhotra and Ridhu as Shefali Malhotra.
Isse acha Riansh and Riva rakh lete apna naam ab bacho ka bhi ni rakha and apna bhi ni 😤
I am unable to vote but I like shefansh ❤️
First option sounds better than others options.
Unable to decide yaar😕. Doesn't have a feel.
Tbh, I like d name Ayansh. It's really cool & sexy. But compared to that Shefali is really clichè & boring. It doesn't fit in.
Originally posted by: Disha.Sharma
Unable to decide yaar😕. Doesn't have a feel.
Tbh, I like d name Ayansh. It's really cool & sexy. But compared to that Shefali is really clichè & boring. It doesn't fit in.
I agree Shefali name is not fitting with Aayansh.
But then lets c what they give in ott
In tomorrow's epi Vansh is planning their fake death in party and start a new life in NewYork with new identity as Aayansh Malhotra and Ridhu as Shefali Malhotra.
for their safety?
I agree Shefali name is not fitting with Aayansh.
But then lets c what they give in ott
Haan yaar lets see. Rrahel mil raha hai, woh hi bohot hai mere liye !!! Coz otherwise I don't have high hopes from sashu bhai🤢
Agar main Ridhu ki jagah hoti toh bolti -- Wah patidev, apne liye kitna suave naam sellect kiya aur mere liye itna typical naam?? Not fair.