Originally posted by: linakusharberry
let's see yaham hoga yah nahi , honneh ki chances slightly less hai
Fingers crossed. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: linakusharberry
let's see yaham hoga yah nahi , honneh ki chances slightly less hai
Fingers crossed. 😆
EBSGSB and basically SP mein aysa tracks promote nahi karte , backlash padega regarding here
😆
Originally posted by: linakusharberry
🤣 I hope it's different here remake haina , retelecast with different cast todi nah hai let these people use their brains for creativity , if they can give food track like valentine's day aur yeah doh epis , they can definitely give better bas copy paste mode chodna chahiyeh
🤣
With these two episodes our expectations bit increased 😉 I too hope they will do some other tracks later 😆
meineh toh parachute bandke baita hai😆 gira toh safe landing chahiyeh nah🤣
With these two episodes our expectations bit increased 😉 I too hope they will do some other tracks later 😆
meri dimaag ki halwa bangai hai..aaj keliye signing offf ji...sab ko good night...🤗❤️
Originally posted by: linakusharberry
meineh toh parachute bandke baita hai😆 gira toh safe landing chahiyeh nah
🤣
I can imagine Pakhi Didi putting a safety pin in the parachute 🎈
Originally posted by: Chandu_500
meri dimaag ki halwa bangai hai..aaj keliye signing offf ji...sab ko good night...🤗❤️
Good night 😊
Will Sai get Devi tai and pulkit married?? Like will she make them run away like in KD??
I will throw didi away 🤣 first then take new one and jump