Let them come then I'll blame you that you were the one who suggested me for short update so they'll be behind you 🤷🏻♀️🤣
Manas you only suggest short update...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Let them come then I'll blame you that you were the one who suggested me for short update so they'll be behind you 🤷🏻♀️🤣
Manas you only suggest short update...
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
😂😂😂
She tagged only me... Is I am only going to kill her... 🤔for giving short update...
Not that... you'll be the first one in that list so I tagged only you 😆
Not that... you'll be the first one in that list so I tagged only you 😆
Now ok....
Shivi after some time I will read you update...
yeah it's good
Here's the compensation for Shivi's short update🤣
I'm giving compensation so don't blame me for shivi's short update🤪🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Here's the compensation for Shivi's short update🤣
I'm giving compensation so don't blame me for shivi's short update🤪🤣
Super... Today two gifts...
You can give compensation but we will blame you only....
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Super... Today two gifts...
You can give compensation but we will blame you only....
Oh really?!😳
Then wait, let me go and delete the chapter I've updated😈
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Oh really?!😳
Then wait, let me go and delete the chapter I've updated😈
I've just read the chapter 🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Oh really?!😳
Then wait, let me go and delete the chapter I've updated😈
Di error is coming when I went to like and I'm unable to open that chapter again...
Look into it once