|| An Evening || ~ A Virat Chavan OS

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

"Why do you not want me to go to Gadchiroli?" Sai retorted.

"Because it affects me! It affects me very much to not have you on my side. You became a habit to me, fighting with you, teasing you has become my relaxation." Virat thought in his head. 

Sitting on the bed after a long day at work, his mind drifted back to the incident. Thinking about the incident, Virat again became teary eyed!! Alas! He himself threw away Sai from his house, his life but...but he couldn't throw her away from his heart. Her chirpy, bubbly attitude, her elegant smile, her not to bend down attitude, made a home in his heart. He fell in love with his Gadchiroli Express, his Sai.He couldn't think of anyone else in his life, not even his so called best friend..Pakhi...Pakhi!! 

He always thought Pakhi to be the mature one who would understand him, who would be with him as a friend until the day Pakhi barged into his room at night, everything doesn't happen what we plan, he couldn't even believe that it would be Pakhi who sent that letter, or make him agitated more which made him do the crime of throwing Sai out of the house. He warned Pakhi to not to interfere or to think rationally but the girl, he couldn't believe she would stoop so low. As soon as he got to know about the incidents, he immediately broke the friendship and the promise he made to her.

"Pakhi, after what you have done or made me do, I don't think so there can be friendship between us. As I told you earlier I don't have any feelings for you, I want to take back the promise I made to you. Overtime, Sai became an integral part of my life and now I started to love her. I could have filed a complaint against you for the forged letter, but since you are the wife of my Jeeva, Chavan family's eldest daughter in law, I didn't. I hope you keep this in your mind and please don't try to cross paths again with me or my wife." Virat clarified his feelings to Pakhi.

"It's okay Virat. I could understand your feelings for a very long time. It's okay if you want to take back your promise, I'm no one to stop you. And yes, what I did I don't regret doing that. I did what I felt right. You could have filed the complaint, I wouldn't have minded. By the way, All the best for your new life and I would try not to come in between you and Sai.." Pakhi told in a clear and straight face and almost ran away back to her room. 

From that day, Pakhi seldom came across his path and he was kind of glad because he himself didn't know what he would do if she came Infront of him.

Virat went back to the table where Sai used to study when she was in his.. not, their room. He caressed all the things which she left feeling her in those things. Suddenly his eyes went to the plant kept near the window, which Sai gifted with her scholarship money. He remembered how she pranked him and he was fake angry on her because of that. Unknowingly, he went to that plant and started caressing it. It felt like Sai was present there, in this plant, he took it near his heart and started crying bitterly thinking about her. 

For Virat, crying nowadays has become an everyday event. He kept himself busy with work from morning to evening, sometimes strolling near Sai's medical college to have a glimpse of her and sometimes asking about her indirectly through Aai. But at night when he returned to his empty room and saw anything, be it a small hair clip or his pillows, which reminded him of Sai, he started welling up like a baby. Sometimes, Aai came from her room to make him okay, and sometimes he cried himself to sleep. This was also not an exceptional day, he was sure he would cry himself to sleep when he heard Aai coming to his room.

"Godu! Tumhi ratriche jevana ka kele nahi?" (Why didn't you have dinner?) Ashwini came inside the room with a plate of food.

"Mala bhuka nahi,Aai" (I don't have appetite, Aai). Virat replied and kept the plant at its place and wiped his tears.

"How are you not hungry?" Ashwini retorted. "You haven't had anything since this morning and now you're telling me you're not hungry!" Ashwini was surprised. "Let me feed you with my hand." Ashwini took a morsel and kept it near Virat's face.

Much to her expectancy, he was crying again. 

"Godu! You are crying again!" Ashwini stated this as a matter of fact. "Why are you torturing yourself? Please go and meet her and try to sort out your differences. I'm sure my daughter will understand you. She's in Nagpur only, I couldn't see you too being so sad, so lonely being away from each other. " Ashwini almost pleaded with him. It was not easy to see her son in an almost broken state, her daughter being sad in the phone calls or in the meetings. She wanted both of them to be happy. But seeing how stubborn her daughter is and how sacrificial her son is, she could only want. Don't know when she would see both of them being happy with each other.

"Aai! She's happy with herself, I don't want her to be again back to this toxic environment, where her mental peace is always disturbed. Her mental health is also important for me. She's happy there and let her be happy without me. I'm okay, I'll be okay soon. Don't worry." Virat told his mom having the food or himself the last lines but he also knew he wouldn't be okay without his Sai. 

After having the food, Virat kept his head in Aai's lap talking about the daily events and sometimes about Sai okay mostly about Sai until he fell asleep.

Aai, after she noticed Virat fell asleep in her lap as he mostly did after Sai went out, made him sleep comfortably and tuck inside the comforter, went out switching off the lights and making prayer to the Bappa , "Bappa please make my son and daughter happy again! Make them happy again."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello This is Andy from here. As we know separation track is coming in the serial, so I try to write about separation track from Virat's side.

I hope you guys like this OS. Please do read. React and Comment.

Yours,

Andy.

P.S. 1. Since my mother tongue isn't Marathi, please pardon the mistake done in the conversation.

2. Flashback with Sai is in Pink Italics and with Pakhi is in Blue Italics.

Happy Reading! 

Edited by Andy3456 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blackrose92 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Heyyy Andy it was nice ... Absolutely Virat is gonna regret.....But I want you to continue this os as a ss cause I want to know how would you end the separation track and please don't deny.....I hope you'll keep my request and this one was very nicely representing Virat's feelings and sadness ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's beautiful loved it .

This was so nicely written. Please write a sequel/keep writing more oneshots n ff's...

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome๐Ÿ‘andy

Do write from Sai's pov . How she is dealing with seperatation

MeDHellsAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Nice oS. 

If possible continue this one. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Woow so beautiful. ๐Ÿ‘

I loved to read Virat's emotions. And I am glad he broke his friendship with PakhI. Though I am surprised Pakhi took it so calmly. ๐Ÿค”

Aayi and Virat, that was really good. ๐Ÿ˜Š

raji02 thumbnail

lovely. please continue and give our favourite couple a happy ending .โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blackrose92

Heyyy Andy it was nice ... Absolutely Virat is gonna regret.....But I want you to continue this os as a ss cause I want to know how would you end the separation track and please don't deny.....I hope you'll keep my request and this one was very nicely representing Virat's feelings and sadness ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks... Will sure think of continuing this.

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: fathima14

It's beautiful loved it .

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š