Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Hello everyone 🤗
Good morning ✨
Kal ka episode kaisa tha?
I missed it
Good morning 🤗
I can't tell ki poora episode kaisa tha as I skipped the in-laws' drama. Can't bear to watch them...
The entire jewellery shop scene was really nice. The entire talk about Nazar and Nazariya was meaningful and nice. That was the best part of the episode.
Plus I watched the Rawal family scenes where they were going through the blood reports of the prospective brides.
The scene between the sisters at the end was also nice... just I was kinda put off with BB's reply to Nandini when she said that jijaji shouldn't have spoken to her in that manner.
Oh okay... 😆
Yesterday’s is bekar episode
U can complete in 5 min
Only saving grace is rawal family and jewelry scene
Don’t give much expectations to that too
Nazar nazriya dialogue is good
Other than that so so
Today’s episode is nice
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
Good morning 🤗
I can't tell ki poora episode kaisa tha as I skipped the in-laws' drama. Can't bear to watch them...
The entire jewellery shop scene was really nice. The entire talk about Nazar and Nazariya was meaningful and nice. That was the best part of the episode.
Plus I watched the Rawal family scenes where they were going through the blood reports of the prospective brides.
The scene between the sisters at the end was also nice... just I was kinda put off with BB's reply to Nandini when she said that jijaji shouldn't have spoken to her in that manner.
Sounds good. Will see and later on i can say something over it.😉
Yesterday’s is bekar episode
U can complete in 5 min
Today’s episode is nice
Dekhte hai chalo. Skip karke dekh lege kal ka bhi😆
I hope you do have something to say over it.
I am just waiting for the day when I won't have to skip scenes anymore... pata nahi wo din aayega bhi ya nahi.
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
I hope you do have something to say over it.
I am just waiting for the day when I won't have to skip scenes anymore... pata nahi wo din aayega bhi ya nahi.
Hey
You should not wish for something which can never happen
If not BB’s family, we will skip FL’s scenes
I don’t think there will be a day where we can watch full episode
Hey
You should not wish for something which can never happen
If not BB’s family, we will skip FL’s scenes
I don’t think there will be a day where we can watch full episode
Well ye baat to hai... 😆
Aisa lagta to nahi hai ki aisa koi din aayega when we won't be skipping scenes... and I don't know whether I should laugh at it or be disappointed about it.
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
I hope you do have something to say over it.
I am just waiting for the day when I won't have to skip scenes anymore... pata nahi wo din aayega bhi ya nahi.
May be after their marriage😉