That means never
Page
of
1That means never
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This reminds me of katto saying she’ll marry after she gets national award.
#ForeverBachelors
He should've said what sushmita said me and salman are single by choice. off topic I think sushmita and salman look great together, they should've done more movies together.
but mika all I have to say was I liked the episode he did with salman, seems like he wants salman's girlfriends and now martial status lol I like his songs
Kunwara hi rehna hai toh bol dete, aisi kaunsi baat thi?😆
🤣 He is indirectly saying never.
so the answer is next birth probably🤣
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx
4