Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Super handsome man🥰🥰🥰
What is written in hindi??the last part I didnt get...
Originally posted by: vallu123
What is written in hindi??the last part I didnt get...
Even I want to know. Can't read hindi
Originally posted by: ITV_Loverr
Even I want to know. Can't read hindi
Band ho agar dost ka darwaza toh waapas chale mat aana, kyunki woh dost jaanta hai kayi rayasha waale rasteo ko jispar chal kar tum uss tak pahuch sakte ho
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Band ho agar dost ka darwaza toh waapas chale mat aana, kyunki woh dost jaanta hai kayi rayasha waale rasteo ko jispar chal kar tum uss tak pahuch sakte ho
I could read but I didn't understand the last part...i mean he is saying that if your friend's door is closed dont return...from kyunki I didn't get...kyun itna complicated likta hain yeh ladka...
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Band ho agar dost ka darwaza toh waapas chale mat aana, kyunki woh dost jaanta hai kayi rayasha waale rasteo ko jispar chal kar tum uss tak pahuch sakte ho
Thanks for the translation
I had to translate it and see but it had the similar meaning
Originally posted by: vallu123
I could read but I didn't understand the last part...i mean he is saying that if your friend's door is closed dont return...from kyunki I didn't get...kyun itna complicated likta hain yeh ladka...
It’s not a riddle
U should understand it well like how a real friend would understand u
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
It’s not a riddle
U should understand it well like how a real friend would understand u
Oh okie...oh he is talking about knowing your friend in n out...