
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

I love him enough to not hit him even with cotton😆
Will wait for month nahito will let it go😆
corona na lag jaye janu thought ye ghabraye sanu
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Will wait for month nahito will let it go😆
Now you can tag users in posts 😆😆
FB upgrade 2.0 🤣
🤣🤣
I am glad they brought in this update though... very convenient... won't have to send PMs anymore for get-togethers 😆
How are you 3?
Tagging y'all to try the tagging feature😆
How is everyone? LOL what is this tagging feature 😆 IF is trying to become like other SM platforms?
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
🤣🤣
I am glad they brought in this update though... very convenient... won't have to send PMs anymore for get-togethers 😆
🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5