I disapprove 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I disapprove 😆
It cant have Shera in it 😈
I already know how Chupa Rustom you are
Nina yr mein ek dum seedha sadha nhi lgta *insert puppy eyes gif*
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
same hota hai mere saath, caceh clear karo, shaayad thikh ho jaaye👍🏼
Its okay this way i can still see ur old dp😈
Come back LexiOriginally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Chalo guys will come back in a few minutes
Seems Zeal likes annoying others, but dont let it get to you. He should get a slap. 😡
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
It cant have Shera in it 😈
Lion10🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
woh aayegi hi nahi, lol!🤣 woh noti hi nahi dekhegi, double lol!🤣
Dekh kaun aaya. 
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Its okay this way i can still see ur old dp😈
Am I the only one who has moed on from my OWN DP?🤣
Nahiii🤣