haan...done boss👍🏼👍🏼
kya kar rahi hoo ab?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
haan...done boss👍🏼👍🏼
kya kar rahi hoo ab?
ayu ko paresan...🤣
And bestie se chatting...
Ayu ko angre se kuch expections hai...
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
ayu ko paresan...🤣
And bestie se chatting...
Ayu ko angre se kuch expections hai...
toh rishta manzoor hai???🤣🤣
behena I miss you...Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
niiisssssuuuuuuuu
After long time...
lagta toh wohi hai...toh rishta manzoor hai???🤣🤣
Rista pakka samjhi kya Ayu...
Miss you too kya karu. Life is busy 😭
Aree,,yaad mat dilao😆😆
Tanu, Aliya ko dekhti hoon toh blood boil hota hai🤢
going through IG precaps only😆
Hahahaha 😂😂
Ever since u showed me that precap I didn’t even switch on zee tv till now and I’m not even joking 😂😂
Anything but not that bloody annoying Tanu crap again
Originally posted by: T3NMVX7RKJYCHJGU
Thank you Akanksha...
Han dkhte hai voot ka..matlab meine strategy apnayi hai no hope only wait..😆
🤗
Same dear 👍🏼
I know...Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Miss you too kya karu. Life is busy 😭
Tum bohot hardworking ho...
Pura din padhai karte ho...