Call me sadist but I will enjoy Mogar being mad 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Call me sadist but I will enjoy Mogar being mad 😳
me tooOriginally posted by: ananya3129
Call me sadist but I will enjoy Mogar being mad 😳
also after consuming that potion mogar would go out of control😆,so difficult for Amrit to manage on her own.Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Technically, Amrit did manage to get her out but then seemed to have fainted. If not, she could have, coz she knew the shop's entry and exit pretty well. Radha helping would have been awesome! 👍🏼Jaane do guys, mere dimaag me khyaal aaya isliye share kiya, romance mubarak ho 😆😆
Vaise now should we expect funny scenes from mogar ,now that she must have gone mad🤭
Aur kuch nahi few episodes where Mogar is not following Amdheer mile toh bhi achha hai
https://twitter.com/SonyTV/status/1368962214678433798?s=19
This is getting intense😭
Jaa Amrit jaa jeele apni zindegi😭😭