Soujanya Akka🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You'll indeed be promoted soon if you post more. But if there is any chance of deleting the spam posts then you'll be demoted too🤣
Then you'll have only momentary happiness of promotion🤪🤣
PS: IF has a rule of not to spam much😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Soujanya Akka🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You'll indeed be promoted soon if you post more. But if there is any chance of deleting the spam posts then you'll be demoted too🤣
Then you'll have only momentary happiness of promotion🤪🤣
PS: IF has a rule of not to spam much😆
IF got a new feature it seems. Now we can tag users.
Soujanya Akka I tagged you in the previous post. Did you get notification of that?
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Soujanya Akka🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You'll indeed be promoted soon if you post more. But if there is any chance of deleting the spam posts then you'll be demoted too🤣
Then you'll have only momentary happiness of promotion🤪🤣
PS: IF has a rule of not to spam much😆
Oh...
This also there na I forgot it 🤦♀️
From now on words i will take care...
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
IF got a new feature it seems. Now we can tag users.
Soujanya Akka I tagged you in the previous post. Did you get notification of that?
Yeah I got....
Good night all😴....
Good morning everyone 🤗
Good morning 🌞
Have a great day🤗
Good morning all🌞....
Good afternoon all....
Just to disturb some people🤪
I'm loving this tagging feature😆