Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Happy Women's Day! ❤️🤗


Good Morning Ladies🤗
I didn't know you guys missed me😛
Kal me exam ke baad So hi rahe thi shaam tak😆
Fir Tumblr ki gali chal di🤣
Happy Women's Day to lovelies🤗❤️

Originally posted by: .shivi396
Good Morning Ladies🤗
I didn't know you guys missed me😛
Kal me exam ke baad So hi rahe thi shaam tak😆
Fir Tumblr ki gali chal di🤣
Good morning Shivi 🤗
Happy women's day.❤️
Exam khatam ho gaye saare?
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Good Morning Ladies🤗
I didn't know you guys missed me😛
Kal me exam ke baad So hi rahe thi shaam tak😆
Fir Tumblr ki gali chal di🤣
Good morning shivi🤗🤗🤗
Dusra wala exam kaisa gaya?
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Happy Women's Day to all the lovely ladies here ❤️
Same to u Ayu🤗
Happy Woman's day Eesha
Same to you Maria🤗