So only Didi is not allowed to go outside CN.
Daado sutto.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So only Didi is not allowed to go outside CN.
Daado sutto.
Sai saying "Jab tak Virat sir mere saath hain" and Virat saying "tumhare iss ghar me na rehne se farak padta hai mujhe. Bahot farak padta hai."
Both are going to suffer during seperation track 😭
suffer karne do dimaag kharab karke rakha hai khana khilakar and than back to square one of deal now this separation will make them realise nothing in the world matters except their love,they have fallen in love
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMI6R1wBzV2/?igshid=awo7t0ckg26
okay just saw this!!!!! Why why why do I melt looking at these two and forget everything else...
Welcome to the club honey
I want more sairat after seeing today’s sairat. Why am I like this ? Someone do my beizzati for breaking my pact to not watch it until Virat starts missing Sai after separation .
I am shameless I just read that there was cute sairat banter and ran off to watch. I should stop my hotstar subscription
if didi leaves for mayka patralekha amrit dhabba service will be on leave and these vultures will die😡🤣afterall they get energy from that amrit dhabba🤣
Aaj pura FD pagal ho jaayega... hum khushi ke maare nachenge!!
Welcome to the club honey
I have never ever shipped a couple as much as I have shipped them!!!!!
Aaj pura FD pagal ho jaayega... hum khushi ke maare nachenge!!
Makers kya ullu banate hain humko.
Rest of the week will be Chavans vs Sai again with 2 -3 scenes of Virat.