Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I'm back guys.
I was gona ask has Rashi gone to sleep early today and just saw her post now. 😆
Hola Gladiator
It was silent here so i went to watch an ep of kdrama😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I'm back guys.
I was gona ask has Rashi gone to sleep early today and just saw her post now. 😆
Hola Gladiator
It was silent here so i went to watch an ep of kdrama😎
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
May be she went to check is everyone is sleeping at home or not??
N then she is back.. 😆
No i dont need to check it..silent home tells itself😆
Have you started Money Heist yet?Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Hola Gladiator
It was silent here so i went to watch an ep of kdrama😎
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Have you started Money Heist yet?
Yes..i watched 2 ep today
It was awesome😆i liked the execution in 2nd ep😎
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hmm. I loved those songs. N the symphony orchestra part is so awesome. I loved marathi songs better than dhadak songs.
Watch the video on YT when they are making the sairat songs. you will simply fall in love with the music
PM me the link😆
An awesome start to the show 😆Can't wait to watch it. 😆Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Yes..i watched 2 ep today
It was awesome😆i liked the execution in 2nd ep😎
Ya bhejti hoon.. wait.
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
An awesome start to the show 😆Can't wait to watch it. 😆
Then watch it already😆I m trying not to give u spoilers🤣