I finished my masters a few months ago ⭐️Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Kisiki life mein kuch interesting chaling?
Ya phir vahi boring zindagani?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I finished my masters a few months ago ⭐️Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Kisiki life mein kuch interesting chaling?
Ya phir vahi boring zindagani?😆
Originally posted by: priya185
I finished my masters a few months ago ⭐️
Priyaaaa!🤗
🥳 Congratulations and celebrations!🥳
Shall check it out👍🏼
It reminded me of Rudram (Zee Yuva) starring Mukta Barve. Have you watched it?
Yes
I liked Rudram
75 interesting episodes
crisp story👍🏼
Mukta Barve👏
Rudrakaal is about DCP Ranjan Chittoda
Originally posted by: priya185
I finished my masters a few months ago ⭐️
That's amazing👏
Congratulations 🥳🥳
Will throw a Pawri for you tom😆 (tooooo lazy to fetch my laptop rn😭)
Lavy
karlo spamming
EDKV2 ka hi CC hai😆🤣
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Yes
I liked Rudram
75 interesting episodes
crisp story👍🏼
Mukta Barve👏
Rudrakaal is about DCP Ranjan Chittoda
👍🏼👍🏼 I agree. Brilliant show with a great cast👍🏼
Rudrakaal seems interesting too! Will catch it up👍🏼
Ye bhi sahi hai🤣
One funny thing happened day before yesterday...
Mumma made some face pack/mask for me and it contained haldi... haldi jyada hui toh I again looked like a chalta phirta minion🤣upar se I was wearing a dark blue tshirt 😆 bhai ne apne alag maze liye😭
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5