SaiRat-OS - Things I tried

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Please ignore any typos, punctuation errors. I just typed out whats on my mind. Didnt have time to proofread. Thanks a bunch in advance for reading and commenting.

Sai shares all her important news and realizations with her aaba first. And for this realization and the inner turmoil, she felt that her aaba is the right person. Even if he is not there in this world, his photo will do. She sat in front of her aabas photo and started emptying her thoughts.

Aaba in the past few months I have always shared the bad things that have happened to me. But I have come to this realization and its good aaba, don’t worry. You know that once I make up my mind and heart about something, I will never give up without trying. Here it goes aaba, I think somehow you knew this would happen down the line, you know me so well. I don’t know when it happened and how but I am in love with Virat sir. I can’t pinpoint the exact time aaba, but it just happened. AABA, I never thought I could love someone as much , not as much but close to the amount I love you, but I have started getting really attached aabha. He managed to break all the walls in my heart. I mean its been over 8 months but why do I feel so emotionally attached aaba , I wrote it off as a necessary dependency since I have no one else. But its not that, he can convince me even after I have made up my mind aaba. You know how ziddy, I can be , but I cannot get rid of him. I tried a lot but for once I failed aaba and surprisingly I am happy I did.

Enough with the emo talk. Usually my approach would be a direct one but aaba if he doesnt feel the same way about me, it will be so much harder for both of us. I need to know if I have a place in his life and in his heart. I need to know if Pakhi didi is still on his mind. My gut feeling says, he is over her but I just can’t take the risk aaba. So here is our mission, Patakofying Gabbar. I will tell you what all I tried aaba, I technically wouldn’t tell you if you were alive but you must be my sound board on this. I can’t share it with aai or mashui, they will just rush things.

Aabha hold on , my friend shilpa is calling me.

Sai, what is the status on our mission?

Shilpa, I have a duffer for a husband. I tried all the things that you suggested but I think he is an alien. I will tell you in detail all that I tried:

1). Wet hair after shower: His reaction was to yell at me for 1 hour because he was afraid that I will fall sick and it is his responsibility that I should stay healthy. For gods sake, when he was yelling he was facing away from me. I couldn’t even read his reactions.

2) I tore couple of buttons from the shirt he was planning to wear. Instead of asking me, he goes running to AAI. I was right there. I was so frustrated, I had practiced stitching for this , such an idiot he is

3) Then I removed all the towels in the bathroom, but you know this was heights, he wore his clothes back and came to fetch the towels while yelling at me for being irresponsible.

Shilpa can you stop laughing and help me. I think direct approach is the best. I should stick to my instincts. Let him come home today, I can’t take this nonsense anymore. Bye Shilpa, I will keep you posted.

Sorry to make you wait AABa, So the student you trained….

Just then Virat walks in, but hides behind the cupboard because these days he is also on a mission to find out what his wife is feeling. And she truly speaks her feelings out loud to her aaba, so he wanted to listen to what she is saying.

Sai unaware about her husband in the room, continues her rant

Abha, kaisa train kiya hai unhe, seedha seedha baath Nahi karte, ghooma firake baat karte. He says he cannot understand jalebi wala bath but to understand him, someone needs to write a dictionary. I thought I will tell him after the Devi tai reveal during mahashivratri, but you know what he said to me. He wants to be my friend. What a demotion from family to friend? Please solve this riddle aabha

First he says I am just his zimmedari , then when we were talking about the nag Nadi river incident he said family means zimmedari. So I was so happy that he considers me his family

. He stood up for me in front of his family and then later that night he says he wants to be my friend. So what should I understand from this? So now he doesnt consider me his family and wants to distance me from himself.I got so angry aabha , I felt like throwing the iron box on his head BUT instead I had to be rude to him. Anyways aaba, its time for virat sir to come back, I will talk to you later and will keep you posted. Miss you aaba.

Virat stood listening to her talk to aabha and never considered how his words could be inferred in a different way than what he intended . i need to be more direct with her. With that in mind ,he alerted her to his presence.

Edited by notaquitter - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oh man, this was too cute! ♥️ If virat had walked in a little earlier he would have heard the confession too! You've written this beautifully!  

ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Do continue loved it....❤️👏

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Send this script to the makers , please . Why can’t they show something like this . Why don’t the TRO audience like such tracks . Enough of my rant , please continue this is awesome 

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Send this script to the makers , please . Why can’t they show something like this . Why don’t the TRO audience like such tracks . Enough of my rant , please continue this is awesome 

Haha then the story will end in a week :P 

FUITV thumbnail

Thank you all for the comments. 

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This is so cuteee. Please continue soon

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Haha then the story will end in a week :P 

😂 they don’t have to confess atleast they can show them trying to instead of showing mission Devi and Chavans 

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This is very nice... Please continue... I guess wet hair , button and towels... Virat would have thought he couldn't control proximity that's why he ran away from her

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Cute OS.....😍 

I have wrote based on recent scenes but gave your own creativity and flavour to it which is very very lovely.....

Hope so after this he will stop his jilebis and be more direct with her...

Please continue this if possible....