Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hola Rashi, how r u? Feeling better now?
No yaar..worse than yesterday😓
I'll be fine dont worry
How r u? Got the murderer?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hola Rashi, how r u? Feeling better now?
No yaar..worse than yesterday😓
I'll be fine dont worry
How r u? Got the murderer?😆
Lagta hai Soni speakers laane gayi hai🤣
Hello Shello
I'm free I guess
I dislike my Sundays only because of how hectic they can be
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Hello Shello
I'm free I guess
I dislike my Sundays only because of how hectic they can be
Eelo😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Hello Shello
I'm free I guess
I dislike my Sundays only because of how hectic they can be
Hello Detective
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
No yaar..worse than yesterday😓
I'll be fine dont worry
How r u? Got the murderer?😆
Aww i am sorry to hear that,u can share with us it will make u feel better🤗