Helly is
Abeeee, chaalll haaattt 🔪🔪
I doubt that liking of my baby, I don’t think it as that way
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Helly is
Abeeee, chaalll haaattt 🔪🔪
I doubt that liking of my baby, I don’t think it as that way
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Or eeshu k liye dhundna hoga ab...
Areeehh yaaar yeh kya?
Ur finding for everyone?😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Helly is
Abeeee, chaalll haaattt 🔪🔪
I doubt that liking of my baby, I don’t think it as that way
Misunderstood bhai chii I am saying on Insta he is liking someone else post
rra kya chata hai...
hn sabko paresan karna hai...
Originally posted by: rachufan
Misunderstood bhai chii I am saying on Insta he is liking someone else post
I know who this someone else ur talking about!! I’m saying about that same person only 😂😂
Whaaattt???
My baby as in Rrahul know u meant? Coz there is no other baby for me that’s why
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
rra kya chata hai...
Kyu? What’s with this now?
Antara is confusing us now