In today's episode anokhi was like mujhe aap se baat nahi karni shaurya was like mujhe baat karni hai.😆
Professor anokhi se baat kar bina rahe nahi sakta.🤣
Cz first he was, I don't want you going with me
And she was like - I'm only going with you
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
In today's episode anokhi was like mujhe aap se baat nahi karni shaurya was like mujhe baat karni hai.😆
Professor anokhi se baat kar bina rahe nahi sakta.🤣
Cz first he was, I don't want you going with me
And she was like - I'm only going with you
Kv today in his iv lot of things is going to happen in upcoming episodes so looking forward to it 🥳
Hope trp increase
Where were you?
Are you doing ok?
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
Kv today in his iv lot of things is going to happen in upcoming episodes so looking forward to it 🥳
Hope trp increase
Which IV?
Which IV?
See this sravs
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/shaurya-aur-anokhi-ki-kahani/5213304/kvs-interview
Happy Sunday all without... All thanks to saakk am eagerly waiting for monday although office blues 🤓
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
See this sravs
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/shaurya-aur-anokhi-ki-kahani/5213304/kvs-interview
Happy Sunday all without... All thanks to saakk am eagerly waiting for monday although office blues 🤓
Thank you Ritzi
I worked today also
Our demand got fulfilled 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMFA5uoDk3E/?igshid=58co28ko4hjm
Our demand got fulfilled 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMFA5uoDk3E/?igshid=58co28ko4hjm
Hahaha omg! Love it
Our demand got fulfilled 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMFA5uoDk3E/?igshid=58co28ko4hjm
Good morning British queen🤣