me too, laughing like a maniac🤣Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Omg I have people over at my house and I’m laughing staring at my phone 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
me too, laughing like a maniac🤣Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Omg I have people over at my house and I’m laughing staring at my phone 🤣🤣
We had a good laugh today,MashAllah❤️
Originally posted by: 5GXHNU5ANSJJCSYF
We had a good laugh today,MashAllah❤️
Yes 😆 it was much needed after the writers decided to torture us 🤣
n we did self treatment🤣Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Yes 😆 it was much needed after the writers decided to torture us 🤣
See girls Fahmaan looks so good in desi clothes 😆 we were just talking about this
https://instagram.com/stories/fahmaankhan/2523875477463328941?igshid=14nr62dr8yt7y
Originally posted by: W4DD6RXRB7RONI5F
got it hereditary one,then it's not their fault,it runs in their veins🤣
Oh maybe they are related? Distant cousins??? Maybe veer is her distant uncle??? Who knows.
Endless possibilities 🤣🤣🤣
Guysssss it's 6pm and I JUST WOKE UP!!!🤣
Originally posted by: Fahmida21
Guysssss it's 6pm and I JUST WOKE UP!!!🤣
Omg girl your schedule is in my time zone now 🤣 great 🥳
Hello Seema 🤗
I wrote the next chapter of my FF in a more lovey dovey style I’m in awe reading it myself 🤣 I really want to build on that FF to showcase love realization over time.