Why not continue with Angel and Devil concept?

Pranita03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi. I haven’t really watched any seasons of Naagin except the first one which I feel was one of the most loved seasons. I decided to give this season a try and it looked promising in the start too but I just don’t understand the reason behind Priya becoming Aadinagin! 

I would have loved it if the would have continued with some Angel and devil concept for the show because it would have looked promising and fresh like that. Now they are going in the same naagin and revenge track. I’d have loved it if they would have shown Rehaan as a dark, flawed character (devil) with Priya as some ray of hope (being half Angel). The entire track of her becoming a naagin is unnecessary. It would have been good if she continued as half Angel and her dynamics with Rehaan would have been interesting too that way. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I agree.

The constant battle between light magic and dark magic and yet getting attracted to each other itself was a good plot.

There was no need to tie this show with Naagin and making Priya one. I watched today's episode and looks like they have edited the Adi-Naagin TAG which wasn't necessary in the first place. 

With only 5-6 episodes left, the only thing we can wish for is that they give it a proper ending.

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yes. Fairy vampire concept was better.. It's really mundane to see naagin being dragged into this serial. 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

We feel the same. I guess makers thought youth concepts like this don’t get ratings so now they want to drag AdiNaagin expecting the ratings will go up but it will more or less backfire for sure.

TinkerBell8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Only thing I'm happy about is they didn't give Priya Adinagin tag.. 😄