Poll
What is the dumbest thing anirudh has done?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: WBIWJAOVGJWZGFGQ
No no no ayesha choose one 🤣
Iss liye maine all of the above nehi rakkha, because i know usme hi sabse jyada vote padega 🤣
Ker dia vote.
He is going to turn dumber with time!👍🏼
that is the most obvious option yaar toh usko nikal diya 🤣Originally posted by: YFB2ESD2ADNSG63H
Where is All of the above?
Originally posted by: HA6GW7MJ2NGAAPAZ
that is the most obvious option yaar toh usko nikal diya 🤣
I have voted for precap scene 👍🏼
But I wanted it to be MCQ 😔
At this rate, he is yet to do it. Bewakoof kahi ka...
Pata nahi aur kya kya din dekhne hai hume aage Munnu 😭
nehi single best answer is more correct 👍🏼
Majority uspe vote kiya hai, lagta hai woh hi jitega 🤪
apan ko lagta hai aagay ani aur bhi nayi nayi nichayi ko chhuyega 👍🏼At this rate, he is yet to do it. Bewakoof kahi ka...
Pata nahi aur kya kya din dekhne hai hume aage Munnu 😭
Originally posted by: YDD65C3VK6V7GEUN
apan ko lagta hai aagay ani aur bhi nayi nayi nichayi ko chhuyega 👍🏼
Aise toh narak pohoch hi jayega 😃
ani will be the new lucifer🤣🤣🤣Aise toh narak pohoch hi jayega 😃
Originally posted by: 7AKTN5I3TGBIDH5P
ani will be the new lucifer🤣🤣🤣
Phuska Lucifer.
Arre Munnu🤣🤣🤣 I didn't see the option "He is yet to do the dumbest thing"🤣🤣🤣 Otherwise I would have voted for that. Aur itne sare dumb things hai🤪 I voted for Revealing marriage truth infront of whole village😡