Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ananya3129
Yeh bua ji ke irrade kya hai BTW 🤣 Abrar bhaijaan ke ijjat ke pichhe kyun padi hain
https://twitter.com/anthaathix/status/1367894792202510336?s=20
Dont miss this moment too @Simi 🤣
I got an idea. What if Mogar herself eats that spiked food by mistake and goes all latoo over Abrar My AbGar hayee🤣
Randheer’s million dollar expressions🤣
I was like heart attack na ho jaaye ladke ko🤣
Mogar komolika lag rahi 🤣
How dare you kiss my man amrit🤣
MoFar, AbGar,MogRa🤣
Originally posted by: ananya3129
I got an idea. What if Mogar herself eats that spiked food by mistake and goes all latoo over Abrar My AbGar hayee🤣
That would be amazing... Mazaa hi aayega AbGar ko dekhke🤣