Originally posted by: listmist
Muje gussa aa raha h why bon is still in haveli😡
Kaise pata chala??
Bts se??😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: listmist
Muje gussa aa raha h why bon is still in haveli😡
Kaise pata chala??
Bts se??😲
Sabse bada zimmedaar aur imaandar aadmi of that era award goes to ARC... 👍🏼👏
Bilkul 👍🏼
Kitni shiddat se nibhayi hain isne zimmedari👍🏼
Inspirational 👍🏼
I'm very happy👍🏼
Thinking how hurt Anirudh will be one day👍🏼
The day when he'll love her extreme but she'll leave him👍🏼
I so want this to come true 👍🏼
I want her to become barrister by herself
Originally posted by: TinkiGogoi
I so want this to come true 👍🏼
I want her to become barrister by herself
Exactly so👍🏼
I'll wait for the day she says
"Apni zimmedari mein khud le sakhti hoon,apki daya ki zaroorat nahi hain"
What happened Ash?
Exactly so👍🏼
I'll wait for the day she says
"Apni zimmedari mein khud le sakhti hoon,apki daya ki zaroorat nahi hain"
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
I hope aisa hi dikhaye 😭
She won't leave him now👍🏼
Abhi mazaa nahi aayga👍🏼
I want her to leave him completely when he realises his love for her👍🏼
I want her to get out of his league ,out of his reach👍🏼
The day when he'll know how much he loves her👍🏼
Yehi hoga👍🏼
no let her leave now but after confronting him
I'm happy👍🏼
Atleast she'll be emancipated 👍🏼
She won't be tangled in the wires of marriage👍🏼
Some one tell me really ani going to tell the truth na because I doubt BTS pics bon still
Rc mention in good saree with jewel how it's possible it's true will she behave normally after knowing truth
Hope its not dream ?
I pray it's not please 🙏
Originally posted by: Nathiya143
Some one tell me really ani going to tell the truth na because I doubt BTS pics bon still
Rc mention in good saree with jewel how it's possible it's true will she behave normally after knowing truth
bon wont behave normally , do u think she can else why she ran away, aura was trolling and said upcoming track would be interesting, he hurt bon and her innoncence today