I don't want to ruin my weekend. So skipping.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don't want to ruin my weekend. So skipping.
me too😆Originally posted by: caller123
I don't want to ruin my weekend. So skipping.
hii sangana
Better watch another relaxing show than banging my head on this.😆
just reached late night ,had bk to bk lectures n nw relaxing at home,will b going bk on Sunday,so no room fr ruining bit of time i have fr myself😆Originally posted by: caller123
Better watch another relaxing show than banging my head on this.😆
Originally posted by: GIYTFPXU2U6QWEJT
just reached late night ,had bk to bk lectures n nw relaxing at home,will b going bk on Sunday,so no room fr ruining bit of time i have fr myself😆
I too don't want to ruin my peace. Better skip the episode but will be here as forum is better than the show. Just to chat with you all.
His blame game is back 🤦♀️
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMCYyCaq0B0/?igshid=153n3gflpoh7t
Veeruuuuu She only suggested it, you were the one that followed it. I knew this puppy mode was coming up. 🤢
We r back to that ranisaa jaap🤦
AK, you better sleep some more. After one hour wake and read WU first before you watch the episode. We both felt this episode won't be good. Sleep will be better than episode.😆
😒Ak i hate ranisaa,in the last epi she v well played the emotional card,hitting veer where it hurt the mostOriginally posted by: flamingoAK
Veeruuuuu She only suggested it, you were the one that followed it. I knew this puppy mode was coming up. 🤢