Good question🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good question🤣
Hola Rashi.. 🤗
I made nothing 🤣
Hubby got take out from Indian restaurant 😆
I told naah last minute change ho jaayega plan..🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hola Rashi.. 🤗
I made nothing 🤣
Hubby got take out from Indian restaurant 😆
I told naah last minute change ho jaayega plan..🤣
Oho wow kya order kare?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oho wow kya order kare?
Kadhai paneer and naan.. 😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Kadhai paneer and naan.. 😆
Wow yummy😋😋
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hola Rashi.. 🤗
I made nothing 🤣
Hubby got take out from Indian restaurant 😆
I told naah last minute change ho jaayega plan..🤣
Wow🤣That was unexpected🤣
Avocado toast hai lunch mein aaj.. 😆
Thanks 🙏Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Also an important note. Next round I will be posting a list of awards for which people can send in their nominations. It'll be a small list of some fun Sherlock world related awards.
This note kiffla👍🏼