what the hell yaar,
I am not an app,🤪
and in no way am I tying up with vootiya🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
what the hell yaar,
I am not an app,🤪
and in no way am I tying up with vootiya🤣
mafia kangaal nahi hai, bas paise galat jagah udaata hai🤣
ofcourse...🤣Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
sounds like gutter right?🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
what the hell yaar,
I am not an app,🤪
and in no way am I tying up with vootiya🤣
As much as it hurt to tell, yeah. Voot ne dhokha diya tumhe. Toh uske sath ship karna band.
Aaj se no VoHa, no VoNe, no NeVo 😭
get ready, you're going to be famous🤣
ek baar bas ye news tt tak pohoncha do🤪
Vansh kyakar raho ho bohot pe chuke ho tum...
Raat baki hai baat baki hai mere dil k kuch jale hui baat baki hai...
Raat baki hai, baat baki hai mere dil ke jale huye kuch jazbaat baki hai 👏