Oho 2nd one she looking so cutee
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oho 2nd one she looking so cutee
Then its good yaarOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
If it's an OS/drabble/SS, it should be complete. If a ongoing FF, it should have atleast 10 completed chapters
I had one OS which I wanted to give for the same
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Drama Queen is her or its Nita
No one deserves it more thant those two
But even if she isnt spamming much we know Shibani is expert in spamming
Shibu isnt spamming that much nowadays
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Kashibai member kaun hai yaha🤣
Nahi hai, but phirbhi, vote for her, bichaari ke saath bahut galat hua. Movie mein Pati dhoka deta hai, beta ulta jawaab😭
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Shibu isnt spamming that much nowadays
Abhi I want to know ki 'that much" exactly "how much" hai?! Nina bhi yahin boli😳
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Then its good yaar
I had one OS which I wanted to give for the same
Haan dom just make sure, it is complete, has a banner, meets the other criterias said in the thread and wasn't an entry for any IF contest👍🏼
I know rightOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oho 2nd one she looking so cutee
She looks damn adorable
It was completely a normal OSOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Haan dom just make sure, it is complete, has a banner, meets the other criterias said in the thread and wasn't an entry for any IF contest👍🏼
Has a banner made by my fav graphicer
Is on the new FF section
Is complete and also does have a synopsis
Baki let me see
Compared to the past you maybeOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Abhi I want to know ki 'that much" exactly "how much" hai?! Nina bhi yahin boli😳
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
It was completely a normal OS
Has a banner made by my fav graphicer
Is on the new FF section
Is complete and also does have a synopsis
Baki let me see
Baaki sab log bhi de do re submission.
Main woh bhaandi waali lagti hoon ko deophar ko aati hai, "bhandi gya bhandi"