@ Soni what happened?? Why sad reaction??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@ Soni what happened?? Why sad reaction??
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I have do something to kill time 😂
That I do during morning n so many times my chai got over boiled 🤣
By any chance my replies stop then think my phone’s battery is gone. I will charge and come back once reach home..😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yes its so easy .. even my hubby doesn’t like it.. so whenever Only I have to take lunch I make that in the morning..😆
Banaa lo pasta.. 😆
I cant have pasta for few months :( anyways haha thats good that sauce lasts u for few more days coz jiju doesnt eat it hehe
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yes khakhra se hum pasta tak pahuch jaate hai.. 😆
sidha Gujarat se Italy 🤣
😆🤣 foodie talks mein aisa hi hota. Next we will reach mexico🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
By any chance my replies stop then think my phone’s battery is gone. I will charge and come back once reach home..😆
Okie dokie Darshi
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
@ Soni what happened?? Why sad reaction??
All this pasta talk made me sad coz i miss it but cant have for few month
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Pasta pasta dekho aankh meri ladi hai..😆
aankh jise ladi hai...wo plate kitchen mein padi hai😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I cant have pasta for few months :( anyways haha thats good that sauce lasts u for few more days coz jiju doesnt eat it hehe
Okay. I just make for my lunch only. I don’t save it.😂
Apne lunch jitna hi banaati hoon. I made more once or twice but have to throw as your jij didn’t eat at all. 😂😂
So now no more extra..🤣
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
aankh jise ladi hai...wo plate kitchen mein padi hai😆
Kitchen mein padi plate humko ho dhoni pade hai.. 😆