Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I love food ki baatein ❤️
Then enjoy.. 😆
cz we are unstoppable on any topic given.. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I love food ki baatein ❤️
Then enjoy.. 😆
cz we are unstoppable on any topic given.. 🤣
I'm a foodie & won foodie award 🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I love food ki baatein ❤️
Same here 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Yes you to have be very careful when you're cooking Pasta
After starting the Pasta, I came in this thread for a while and after some time, I was like ufff what was the time again, when I started the Pasta? 🤣
Thats why I don’t come online while cooking 😆
I have do something to kill time 😂Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Thats why I don’t come online while cooking 😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Thank you thank you.. 😆
I make white sauce at home. Cz I don’t like smell of store bought Alfredo sauce n if you open n keep in refrigerator within two days it gets bad..
Oho white sauce at home thats amazing, i dont like white sauce idk why🤓 but i make pesto at home😳
Bahut din hogaya pasta nahi khaya😭
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I'm a foodie & won foodie award 🤣
So as we.. 😆
Haven’t won any awards yet..😆
Haina esp us foodies🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oho white sauce at home thats amazing, i dont like white sauce idk why🤓 but i make pesto at home😳
Bahut din hogaya pasta nahi khaya😭
Yes its so easy .. even my hubby doesn’t like it.. so whenever Only I have to take lunch I make that in the morning..😆
Banaa lo pasta.. 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haina esp us foodies🤣
Yes khakhra se hum pasta tak pahuch jaate hai.. 😆
sidha Gujarat se Italy 🤣