Yes you to have be very careful when you're cooking Pasta
After starting the Pasta, I came in this thread for a while and after some time, I was like ufff what was the time again, when I started the Pasta? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes you to have be very careful when you're cooking Pasta
After starting the Pasta, I came in this thread for a while and after some time, I was like ufff what was the time again, when I started the Pasta? 🤣
aap bhi Gujju hai 😲Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣🤣 we gujju see dhokla in dhokha only hehehe
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wow yes so true. U r right, noodles n pasta r handy food
Yes .. 😆
In my home you will find tarah tarah ka pasta in pantry.. 😆
I love my macroni with white sauce..
Hubby likes more of tomato basic garlicy sauce penne or rotini or spaghetti pasta..🤣
Arz kiya hai..
Jab koi naa dikhe raasta,
Dinner ka ho vaasta,
Banaao ghar mein pasta..🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
aap bhi Gujju hai 😲
Gujju bahu😳 hubby is gujju
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
aap bhi Gujju hai 😲
She is gujju bahu.. her hubby is gujju😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yes .. 😆
In my home you will find tarah tarah ka pasta in pantry.. 😆
I love my macroni with white sauce..
Hubby likes more of tomato basic garlicy sauce penne or rotini or spaghetti pasta..🤣
Arz kiya hai..
Jab koi naa dikhe raasta,
Dinner ka ho vaasta,
Banaao ghar mein pasta..🤣
Mast choices hai waah👌
Waah waah waah ekdum top ka arz kiya hai
I like pesto pasta, tomato basil pasta 😋
You are feeling hungry? 😂
Nahi but I was like why Nina is mentioning dhokla in between maggi discussion 🤣
After 8 hours aankhe n dimaag phodo at work yehi hota hai.. 🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Yup MTR better Hain
Abhi toh maggi Ka ready to eat poha bhi aaya hai 😵
Bohot bekar laga mujhe🤔
Abhi noodles wale poha banaayenge toh bekaar hi hoga.. 😆
MTR breakfasts are good. But mostly we eat poha of upma during weekends.. so no need for ready to eat cups..
Daily we have our bread toast / bhakhri/ parathas for breakfast during work days n khakhra toh hota hi hai ever ready 🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Mast choices hai waah👌
Waah waah waah ekdum top ka arz kiya hai
I like pesto pasta, tomato basil pasta 😋
Thank you thank you.. 😆
I make white sauce at home. Cz I don’t like smell of store bought Alfredo sauce n if you open n keep in refrigerator within two days it gets bad..
I love food ki baatein ❤️