true...Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Instead of Udariyaan or some crap like that, they should air their interviews on TV. I swear bhut trp milegi😂
KB se bhi jyada trp ayega...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
true...Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Instead of Udariyaan or some crap like that, they should air their interviews on TV. I swear bhut trp milegi😂
KB se bhi jyada trp ayega...
🤪🤣
kahaan se mila Neha🤣
aise hi quotes dekh rahi thi, ye dikh gaya🤪
and I burst out laughing kyuki mujhe boss ki yaad aa gayi🤣🤣
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
I want Riansh at any cost. I mean at anny dammn cost.
RiAnsh k liye hi new phase aaraha h.... whole internet is flooded with Riansh fam isiliye to ott pe shift kiya ....
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Instead of Udariyaan or some crap like that, they should air their interviews on TV. I swear bhut trp milegi😂
I agree... their IVs are more entertaining than all the craps Colors is showing
Originally posted by: arryline
Ek baat bolu marna mat
Rrahul ne bola “Fresh Start “ ,hindi mein “Nayi Shuruwat”
Aur IMMJ mein jab Nayi Shuruwat ka matlab kya hota hai 🤣🤣
Naya kaand 🤪
hmmm ho sakta hai...🤔🤔🤔Originally posted by: ShreyaThought47
Hosakta h Kabbu cliff jump maare for TV closure.....
For voot it can be his partial exit and will return afterwards with a bigger motive or different identity like Vihaan...
I hope so and i want that. I hope they explore their new lovestory. Is Vishal quitting??Originally posted by: ShreyaThought47
RiAnsh k liye hi new phase aaraha h.... whole internet is flooded with Riansh fam isiliye to ott pe shift kiya ....
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Instead of Udariyaan or some crap like that, they should air their interviews on TV. I swear bhut trp milegi😂
Original airing chodo re-runs bhi 3+ trp layegi🤣